Looking for an amazing product leader to help us further solve a multi-billion dollar problem.
Businesses need a consistent flow of quality leads to survive.
Billions of dollars globally are wasted on marketing that doesn't convert prospective clients into leads the way it should.
Website and landing page traffic, email marketing, video marketing, social media marketing, content, and much more go to waste when clicks that should be converting into clients are lost because of poor UX and the wrong approach to engaging with consumers online.
We've developed a SaaS lead conversion solution that helps fix this problem for businesses.
Our first big clients were Zillow and Bankrate.
We helped these companies solve their lead conversion problems, then turned that idea into a SaaS product that anyone in the mortgage, real estate, and insurance verticals can use.
Currently, we have about 3K paying customers using our solutions around the US.
But we've still got LOT more work to do.
Our goal is to have millions of clients around the world, and to be a billion dollar company.
To get there, we're rapidly developing new features and product, expanding into new verticals, and eventually, countries.
Our product roadmap looks ahead into 2025, and we need a passionate product leader to help us continue to develop these solutions and hit our goals.
If this sounds like something you could be passionate about, we want to hear from YOU!
A little bit about leadPops...
LINK TO VIDEO: Why You'll Love Working at leadPops
leadPops is a fast growing winning, innovative technology solutions provider offering the best lead generation in the mortgage industry. The company helps small business owners and individual sales agents (nationwide) generate highly-qualified and exclusive leads using our proprietary SaaS lead generation technology.
We offer you…
leadPops is a software company that consists of a team of trusted experts providing lead generation technology and marketing solutions for mortgage brokers, loan officers, Realtors, and insurance agents. We're expanding into new verticals.
- We believe that Every Day is Day 1
- We are passionate about helping our clients win big
- We are innovators who are on the front lines of digital marketing and technology
- We strive to be the best for our clients and each other
- We are very good at what we do, and ALWAYS working to improve
- Believe in & LOVE what you sell
We take pride in providing competitive benefits and 401k packages. This, combined with a strong work-life balance, has enabled us to have a high staff retention rate in our industry, which results in increased trust with our client base.
LINK TO OUR GOOGLE MY BUSINESS PAGE: See what our customers are saying about us on Google
The Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for scoping out the needs for new products, prioritizing features, and getting the product ready for design and documenting all functionality for the development team. Responsibilities will include research and ideation, definition of scope, backlog management and grooming, sprint planning, execution, and retrospection.
The best Sr. Product Manager will be customer-obsessed, data driven and tech savvy in their approach to data, testing, and experimentation. They will strive to learn continuously, recognizing failure as a necessary learning point on the path to success. This role is inherently cross-functional and will work closely with leadership, training, support, sales, and marketing to develop the product.
- Experience with MarTech, B2B SaaS, CRM, lead generation software and apps is a plus; Fintech and real estate tech experience are also a plus
We Expect you to...
- Work with the leadership and development teams in planning and execution of new product releases, clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified product releases
- Apply critical thinking to adapt retention & acquisition strategies to a marketer’s unique customer purchase behavior; a full-funnel strategy that positively impacts their business
- Maintain product roadmap and architectural standards that assure product development projects optimally align with business objectives
- Own the entire customer lifecycle and all active subscriber communication channels and touchpoints, with a focus on retention, lifetime value and customer happiness, including but not limited to:
- Increase and maintain monthly active users
- Increase user engagement
- Increase revenue per customer
- Increase customer referrals
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Improve funnel conversion rates
- Evaluating the value, feasibility, and viability of various new features for a given domain, in collaboration with design and engineering
- Work with Scrum Master to create and maintain the product backlog for specific innovation initiatives
- Conduct planning sessions with the teams to prioritize work in upcoming sprints
- Work with pre-sales and product management teams in solution demonstrations
- Provide support for production escalations and problem resolution for customers
- Define product requirements that address market opportunities
- Understand product vision and business needs to define product requirements and product solutions
- Utilize modeling to analyze and forecast revenue growth opportunities related to new leadPops products, enhancements and features
- Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders, working directly with clients and prospects to understand their needs and how the leadPops solutions are positioned with respect to stakeholders' feedback
- Successfully complete product launch with a goal of leadPops being named a category leader and Top 50 Product on G2 Crowd and/or Clutch
What you will likely need to succeed...
- 7+ years of SaaS product management experience is required
- Developing wireframes and working with our product designers to create mockups for developers
- Solid experience in Scrum or similar Agile development methodology
- Self-starter that thrives in the face of challenges
- Strong planning, project management and communication skills
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
- Proven ability to work in multi-functional teams towards mutual success
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms are required
- High comfort level with and exposure to SaaS or digital communications technology
- Exceptional organizational skills, a high attention to detail and deadline focused
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in problem-solving and analytical skills
- Confident collaborating with cross-departmental stakeholders and product teams
- Experience releasing products on G2 Crowd and Clutch or similar
leadPops Perks and Benefits:
- 401k Match
- Competitive base & performance bonus
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Fun company outings once a month, quarter and year!
- Remote/Comfortable working space
- Work From Home Fridays (totally remote is also an option)
- Opportunity to grow professionally in the tech industry
leadPops is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We support diversity for the benefit and advancement of our employees, products and clients we serve.