A little bit about leadPops...
Why You'll Love Working at leadPops
leadPops is a fast growing winning, innovative technology solutions provider offering the best lead generation in the mortgage industry. The company assists small business owners and individual sales agents (nationwide) generate highly-qualified and exclusive leads and sales using our proprietary SaaS lead generation technology. You will play a key role in driving additional growth by sharing our powerful message with the market and acquiring new leadPops clients. You will reach out to our warm inbound Enterprise leads and free trial clients to convert them to paid partners. The position requires an understanding of both sales and marketing and the candidate must be willing to learn about full-service marketing solutions for the business verticals we focus on, including: mortgage, real estate, and insurance.
Because your success is our success, leadPops emphasizes the importance of establishing and maintaining the highest quality of relationships with our partners, clients, and most importantly our employees. We stand by our commitment to promotions from within and focus on employee development as well as continued training and education. We provide flexible schedules and remote days to ensure a work-life balance. leadPops has a fun~fast paced culture with a whatever-it-takes mentality.
We focus on solutions utilizing the most innovative approach, so we need young out-of-the-box thinkers to help us grow!
- We believe that Every Day is Day 1.
- We are passionate about helping our clients win big.
- We are innovators who are on the front lines of digital marketing and technology.
- We strive to be the best for our clients and each other.
- With 300+ 5-Star Reviews (and growing!) and a 5.0 Rating on Google...
- We are very good at what we do, and ALWAYS working to improve.
- Believe in & LOVE what you sell.
Meet our Success Team HERE
See what our customers are saying about us on Google:
"Online marketing has a lot of moving parts. Being able to tap into the expertise and vision at LeadPops has been an invaluable ingredient in our recipe for success. I cannot recommend LeadPops highly enough. Thank you caring enough to create amazing products!"
See our book that's helped thousands of professionals:
"Andrew Pawlak knocked it out of the park with this one. Often times "marketing" books are full of fluff and have no real world applications. This book takes you from A to Z and back again. I have been in the mortgage business for many years, I have read countless books, invested in many tools, and this book and Andrew's system beats them all."
Dedication to Diversity
leadPops is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
What You’ll Do:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Teach them how to get leads and close deals!
- Review sales funnel and offer advice on sales tactics and strategies
- Coach and establish sales plans with client for clear revenue targets
- Ensure client has all tools to implement leadPops properly
- Manage incoming calls and emails
- Make outbound calls and emails
- Consult clients on products and services + digital marketing and lead generation strategies
- Generate sales leads, referrals, and positive reviews
- Identify and assess customers’ needs; always providing solutions
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints; provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, take notes, process customer accounts, and save useful information in our company CRM
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers and find the best solution(s)
- Generate referrals from clients
- Generate reviews & case studies from clients
- Present upgrade opportunities for clients to purchase additional leadPops (and partner) products and services
- Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution or escalation path.
- Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the user's problems through verbal or email follow up.
- Must be able to handle escalated situations and retention requests that arise.
We use a number of tech platforms to assist in our day to day. Any familiarity with the following is considered a plus:
- JIRA & Confluence (Atlassian)
- G Suite
- and more!
What You’ll Bring:
- Someone that’s passionate about helping people.
- Ability to up-sell and put client on success roadmap
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships
- Assess Customer’s “Happiness” Scores and be able to keep track of them
- Manage calls and customer inquiries.
- Offer digital marketing consulting to our clients- Train and motivate our clients to leverage our proven strategies.
- Help generate sales leads, referrals, and positive reviews
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs; always providing solutions
What we are looking for (recommended):
- At least 2 years experience as a Account Manager in a Saas Environment
- At least 2 years experience in a Saas Support environment
- At least 2 years in a Marketing Position
What would be awesome to have (preferred):
- A Bachelors Degree
- 401K Match
- Paid Vacation
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Experienced Leadership Team with a Track Record of Successfully Scaling Companies
- Monthly Happy Hours + Fun Quarterly Outings
- Innovative & Profitable Company with Huge Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Startup w/ Foosball, Giant Jenga, Cornhole, Snacks, & More
- Competitive Pay + Ongoing Spiffs & Prizes